Southwinds Students cares about the health and safety of the families that entrust us with their student(s)! That's why we've outlined our steps and procedures of what we do to best care for your students, your families and our neighbors in Tracy, Mountain House and Lathrop! The follow information are out COVID-19 guidelines and standards:
1. Check in & health screening Is required upon arrival
2. Masks are required at all times while on Southwinds Church Campus
3. Social-Distance in large group and small group gatherings; i.e. six feet apart
4. No distribution of printed materials.
5. No distribution of food, coffee or other drinks, unless prepackaged.
6. Sanitization station will be available for your use.
7. Provide posted guidelines for large group events.
8. All touch points will be cleaned by volunteers post event, using either ES Units, Lysol wipes or disinfectant spray. This will include: hard surfaces, doors, chairs, tables, etc.
9. If you are showing symptoms of infection (of any kind) we would kindly ask you to watch from the comfort of your own home.